Monday, July 13, 2009

July 3rd


Last Friday I think I was one of the only ones in the family working. I went in early so I could make the most of the afternoon. Boogs and I took a nice ride out at the ridge while Abby and some visiting friends went tubing. It’s been a while since I’ve been out for any ride of consequence and it was nice to get out and get things dialed in and get a feel back for the fat tires. We rode pretty easy since Boogy got pretty hot and stuck mostly to the shoreline but it gave me a good gauge on where my mtb fitness was I think.My plan was by the end of the summer to be able to hop in at least one mtb race...


The ride in had lots of greenway rays.


Boogs is getting a little too accustomed to our usual lakeside route. He has figured out that he can shortcut us by swimming across some of the coves.


The occasional lakeside dip kept the 80 degree heat down for our hot natured hound.

His energy level seemed a little high mid ride so we took a detour up HOT. By the top boogs showed he is not a climber.


Man's best friend(s)

No comments: