Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hello Fall

Fall's approaching and the weather is now officially crisp enough some mornings for arm warmers. The rain continues but some commuting days are better than others. Staying super busy with school and life now but every now and then find some time to enjoy the simple pleasures...

The tat arm warmers are once again back in season in the morning commute.

Every now and then I find myself riding across the giant Alcoa ped bridge. Sometimes I forget how nice it is living near a river.

Lots of Herons out below getting breakfast.



My first flat in about 200 miles on the way home trying to beat a thunderstorm.

I lost against both a fleck of frame rust hitting just right and the rain.

Sometimes you start in the rain...but there's a bright side to every commute.

Ok some more than others.

I always follow the signage.



Dabbed in an alleycat this past weekend. Won with Caleb and Derek. It was a little different format, (Like a scavenger hunt on crack) but tons of fun and I was able to squeeze it in between some lab work since it was downtown, which made it even more awesome.

Everyone got crunk afterwords...Phil.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everyone got crunk afterwards...Phil. What does that mean?