Thursday, May 8, 2008

Commuting Bliss




Now that class work has subsided for the summer, I can sleep easier and concentrate on my research. This means that my mornings are sweet bliss, as I'll be commuting as much as possible. I'm still a bit sore from DSG but things are coming back around. This morning was excellent. The air was crisp and the honeysuckle was so overpowering in my olfactory centers that I found my mouth watering. Also the air is noticeably "clean" feeling I suspect from the abundance of oxygenic photosynthesis that is clearly dominating the margins of the greenway. This morning the greenway was once again all mine. Only saw a few people.


It was very tempting to stop and take a "rest stop" at the end of this person's driveway in West Hills...but I resisted...this time. This is not a site you often see in good neighborhoods. I'm still contemplating putting a melted snickers in there later on the way home, if it is still there.

No comments: