Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Bling


Ok so I'm a complete Geek now, but I'm really stoked about a new phone I just got from Verizon that is quite tough. With my new every two this baby cost me 0 dollars, so the fact that it's free is even better. I took the liberty of testing one of its qualities for you tonight here...


http://www.casiogzone.com/boulder/

Dave Holmes mentioned this might be a really neat function especially on vibrate at a Margarita Party...this might be tested in the near future.

Also Zac Johnson since I missed my 5:15 bus, I hit 4000 miles on the commuter today. At first I was a bit miffed but I'm glad I got to ride home...twas nice today. Next year's goal is 4500-5000 which should be easy barring broken wrists, long Oceanic Cruises, and Honeymoons.

1 comment:

Zac said...

Haha, well guess what I burned 4000 calories walking from the UC, over The Hill, and back to Dunford, so I guess that makes us even.