Saturday, January 17, 2009

Catching up since Christmas

There's no way I can write up everything that's been going on since Christmas so in order to make myself feel "caught up" on the blog here's a short photo diary in no particular order at all. If I get some time I'll go back for some of the more interesting items.


Tucker Christmas...and Boogy


I installed a new stove and gas line with Gary's help. We rule.


Morning breakfasts improved 55% with built in gas griddle.

Frozen head hikes with the men.

The massive G-MO mom quilt.

New bed for the Boog unit.

Boogy is popular with the twins and helps heard them in the right direction or place.


Beard Project try number 1 terminated.


Boogs and Allan.

Unseasonably warm commutes downtown for a bite to eat.

Secret European recipes with G-MO.


Boogy got sprayed by and skunk on the 27th of December.

Nothing takes the smell off...Nothing.

Someone was in the dog house for a few days.


Knoxiecross mud and torture.


Travis Book spanking me and most others in the messy conditions.

2 comments:

Booksy said...

I don't know if I "spanked" anyone, though I did get away from you (finally) in your 4th race of the weekend. Nooga next weekend?

ZaskarLE said...

Nooga's up in the air currently. I've currently got a lot going on on the home front and may need to stay around. You're right it wasn't a spanking...It was more like in "The last of the Mohicans" when the natives are slashing the tendons behind the knees of the soldiers so they can come back later and stab them. You rocked us all in the mud that day man. I got your digits from Tanner this past weekend and I'll give you a ring later about some CX'ing and other escapades as the weather warms up. Hope you can join us.