Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inspired

I've been told my blog is a bit busy and all over the place at times. I feel that some family members were bored with my bike related content and vice versa. Just recently I was inspired not by this man....



But this man's brilliant format....

I had no idea I had the capability to make multiple blogs...The power at my fingertips! So as of today I'm branching off. Family matters and non cycling matters will henceforth be deferred to a sub-blog to cut down on "differential tangential blogging". (blogging in multiple tangents at once IE: one day I post about a race or ride and the next I post about baking a cake HGTV style). So all you cake eaters, homemakers, and family members...This will be my new family/ home front oriented blog space.

(http://chandlerfamily1.blogspot.com/)


This is by no means a deviation from my obsession with all things bi-wheeled, but a special place where you might go to see what is going on in the Knoxville Chandler's lives without having to read about that climb I feel compelled to tell everyone about or that guy that put me in my place at a race last weekend.

I'm not quite ready to open my own garage as some here in K town have but this is a big step forward for me.

No comments: