Monday, February 11, 2008

The Duel

Knoxicross 3... Wow Saturday was a good race. I decided for once in my life to try to go hard off the start...it killed me and I about puked out after lap one, but somehow managed to claw my way back to the front 4. By lap 2 it was me Virt and Begalski. On lap 3 virt popped and the rest of the race was mind games, rubbin and racing. It came down to a sprint and I just didn't have the legs, but the crowd really got into it and somehow I think I was able to channel that energy into the Bling. I took a ton of photos again on the other races and I feel like I'm getting a little more consistent at composing photos. I think by the end of the race season i will be ready for the launch of a photo webpage..but we'll see. I like being able to provide a free service to fellow riders. The wind yesterday was awful I felt like a brick on a bike combined with the previous day's racing the commute to campus took fooooorever.
The finish...
The Chase...My fav photo from the day



No comments: