Friday, February 8, 2008

Post #1

Hello World...again

After a month of trying to maintain my own webspace Html. style on volspace I have come to the realization this semester I have neither the time nor motivation to maintain my own blog there...so I now am going to try out, much to my displeasure, a quick dirty fix to my desire to get a blog going...so here goes. So for today's topic how about the mediocrity of student publications and the hilarious editorial blunders associated with them. Here's a few from The Daily Beacon the, resident UT student publication from the past few days.

Apparently the "Humanites" plaza was cleared but the troglodytes plaza was not cleared in a brash display of defiance and disdain for their involvement in the explosion of humanity as we know it. Also honorable mention...UTPD's finest minds were on the scene. The quote at the top of the paper reads..."I was in class and the fire alarm went off and one cop told us to get off the grass and another cop said get away or you'll blow up" Classic UTPD response. I also enjoyed what was evidently the first 1st Friday of 2008...

No comments: